Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DAY 18

day 18. progress. lol.

Genesis 40-42

Joseph continued...

"Then Pharoah said to his officials, "Isn't this the man we need? Are we going to find anyone else who has God's spirit in him like this?"

Oh I desire to have that said about me. To have people notice the God in me, the holy in me, the ALIVE in me.

1. In what ways do you see God working in this passage? : He obviously turned Josephs misfortune, into a great fortune! His weakness, into power.

Psalm 16

"Day and night I'll stick with God; I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go."

Word, David, word.

2. How is your life similar to David's? Why? Because just like David, I have a choice to make, will it be God? Because it doesn't have to be. There are plenty of other options out there. But also, just like David, I have chosen to cling to the one true God, the God who can turn my misfortune into fortune, my weakness into power.

No comments:

Post a Comment