Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 19

Man. I am bad at doing something everyday. God, forgive me for not being committed. Continue to remind me that this is important!!!

Genesis 43-46

(Joseph after revealing himself to his brothers)"...But don't feel badly, don't blame yourselves for selling me. God was behnd it. God sent me here ahead of you to save lives..."

Thoughts: Humans have free will, so his brothers could have choice not to sell him as slave, which means God wasn't behind the initial action, he didn't make Josephs brother sell him, but when God saw them put him in the pit, he sent the right Slave trader to get Joseph, and from there on out never left him. God did send Joseph to save Egypt, but I am sure he had a plan B, hoping Josephs brothers would not be so harsh as to betray him. Even then, by being there for Joseph, and leading him, he gave Joseph a good heart, and Joseph was able to forgive deeply.

Psalm 17

"Go ahead, examine me from inside out, surprise me in the middle of the night - you'll find I'm just who I say I am. My words don't run loose."

God, I am who I say am, because you are who you say you are. I am constantly working to be the person you made me to be. The Audrey you have planned. Show me who I am. Show me who you are. I know you won't give up on
me, I know you are my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment